Monday, May 08, 2006

Back into the swing of things

It’s time to get back into the swing of things. It’s been a rough few months; lots of personal issues have sapped my energy and the frustration of not being able to locate the darn camera software sapped my will to blog. I think I’ve discovered a work-around, however! The software is on my old computer which was relegated to my daughter’s room when the new computer was purchased. The software is still on her computer so I ought to be able to download pictures just fine. The trick is then getting the pictures to my computer. The old computer does not have an internet hook-up (and there’s no way I’m budging on that one – no unsupervised internetting by the under-age crowd at home!) so I’ll need to use a floppy disk and the good old sneakernet.

So hopefully this means that by tomorrow, I will be posting pictures of the Wedding Ring Shawl, the Kitty Pi sunning itself at the beach, and my new project: Frost Flowers & Leaves.

I’ve decided to start a collection of lace books, both knitting and needle. I might add something in the sidebar about my lace library and would welcome suggestion for additions. I’m mostly interested in high quality publications in terms of material like Sharon Miller’s Heirloom Knitting or pictorial books like those published by Dover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home